[cvsnt] delete particular revision

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jan 3 11:49:30 GMT 2008

Sachin,

> i want to delete a particular revision from a module.
> for example:
> Say file has current revision of 1.4. And i want delete
> revision 1.3. Is it
> possible.

This is not recommended and I strongly suggest noone ever tries this.
If you do use the commands to delete a revision - testing the result for
accuracy, corruption and any other problems is entirely your
responsibility.

The whole point of a version control system is to track changes,
intentional, unintentional, good, bad - all changes.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett