[cvsnt] delete particular revision

Sachin Gowdar sachin.gowdar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:57:46 GMT 2008

hi all,
Thanks for the reply arthur..

but one of my company user committed unnecessary 4 times. for example

till 1.3 revision its worthy but after from 1.4 to 1.8 is useless commits.
So now he is tell i will do changes in 1.3 and commit
how can i solve this
can i delete all those revisions and make 1.3 as current revision.

Thanks,
Sachin