[cvsnt] multi core/multi cpu scaling

Steve Trotman strotman at renlearn.ca
Wed Jan 16 16:27:38 GMT 2008

Hello,
Has anyone done any testing, formal or informal, regarding how
effectively CVSNT uses multiple cpu cores?  Basically I am interested in
knowing whether a higher clocked single or dual core cpu would be
preferable to a lower clocked quad core/8 way system.  I do know it
spawns many instances of itself during operation.

Thanks,
Steve