[cvsnt] Upgrading from standard CVS?

Jean-Claude Gervais jc.gervais at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 28 16:39:58 GMT 2008

Hi,

	I'm running a standard CVS server on FreeBSD:
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.17-FreeBSD (client/server)

	And I'd like to change to CVSNT to take advantage of the ACLs

Is there a document or procedure that details how to move from one to
the other?

	Also, what are the side-effects? Do all users have to check-in their
work first and then delete their old sandboxes?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks in advance.