[cvsnt] Eclipse integration

DAnderson at wrberkley.com DAnderson at wrberkley.com
Mon Jul 21 15:41:43 BST 2008

Greetings, CVSNT newbie here.  I scanned through the archives and found
lots of related info, but not the fix for what I've been getting.

I have CVSNT set up, and am able to access it through the command line
using the CVSROOT variable defined as sspi:servername:/TEST

I have my extnt.ini file set up as:
[myserver]
protocol=sspi
directory=/TEST
hostname=myserver

However, when I try to create a new repository location in RAD 7, I am
receiving an error "Error validating location "The server reported an
error: 0 [extnt directory] not specified in [danderson] section of
extnt.ini""

I have tried using "." as the user name in my eclipse definition, I also
tried modifying my CVSROOT to include the user name but the only impact
has been that it changes the name in the error message.

Does anyone have any insights?

Thanks in advance,

Dan Anderson

Berkley Technology Services, LLC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the transmitted documents contain private, privileged and confidential information belonging to the sender.  The information therein is solely for the use of the addressee.  If your receipt of this transmission has occurred as the result of an error, please immediately notify us so we can arrange for the return of the documents.  In such circumstances, you are advised that you may not disclose, copy, distribute or take any other action in reliance on the information transmitted.