[cvsnt] Wanted: examples of vendor and release tags for import command

siegfried siegfried at heintze.com
Sat Jun 7 19:33:30 BST 2008

OK, I've read the docs and I have read the responses and I still don't
understand the vendor and release tags on the import statement.

Can you provide some examples of vendor tags and release tags (perhaps with
annotations) of what you do when using the import command? What vendor does
vendor refer to in the term "vendor tag"? My company? My client? Some third
party vendor? Who?

Thanks,
Siegfried