[cvsnt] To get some information regarding CVS

Varun Dubey varun.dubey29 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:40:07 BST 2008

Hi All,

As per my project requirement I have to take the history of all the file
contained in cvs repository.
So when I am doing so using the cvs history command, its not showing the
history for the file that were being
added using the import option.

Can you just give a suggestion for what needs to be done for getting the
history of the files whether added or removed,
either in chunk or seperately.

Regards,
-Varun