[cvsnt] CVS/UltraEdit

Tilman, Margaret TilmanMargaret at PRAIntl.com
Mon Jun 23 19:57:33 BST 2008

I'm temporarily administering the CVS system at my company and I'm new
to the system.  With that caveat:), we recently installed  CVS
(Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382).    The
previous administrator told the users that the system could be easily
integrated with Ultra Edit as it was previously by simply updating a
path.   For example, when choosing CVS->History, then choosing a file
and choosing 'View this revision', the application, prior to upgrading,
would automatically open in Ultra Edit.    Unfortunately, this path was
not updated before the admin's departure from the company.   I've done
some research that leads me to think it's a CVS preference under the
tools tab.    I've tried a few things, but nothing has worked.    Does
anyone know how to set this up?

Thanks,
Marg

Margaret Tilman