[cvsnt] Run Eclipse formatter on check in

Nick Radov nradov at axolotl.com
Sat Mar 1 02:00:23 GMT 2008

We would like to have CVSNT automatically run the Eclipse formatter
application every time a Java source code file is checked in. I'm not sure
where to even start. Could someone possibly point me in the right direction?
http://help.eclipse.org/help33/topic/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user/tasks/tasks-231.htm