[cvsnt] CVSNT Authentication Error -

Suresh Mukundhan mukundhansuresh at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 17:46:18 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have set up cruise control 2.7 with CVSNT server
2.5.3 (both are running on the same windows xp
machine). When i try to build the code, i get the
following error.

The set up is config.xml calls a branch.xml which in
turn calls the build.xml. I use pserver protocol,
checked out the project from eclipse and copied over
to CC work directory..

Error Message:
[cc]Mar-12 22:30:38 VersionsSystem- Empty password
used - try 'cvs login' with a
real password
[cc]Mar-12 22:30:38 VersionsSystem- cvs [log aborted]:
authorization failed: ser
ver 10.148.64.8 rejected access to /TEST for user
mukil

I am calling CVS from branch.xml like the following
<cvs quiet="true" command="up -d -P"/>.

Any help?

--- Suresh Mukundhan <mukundhansuresh at yahoo.com>