[cvsnt] CVSNT Authentication Error -

Alexey Panchenko alex.panchenko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 01:52:24 GMT 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Suresh Mukundhan <
mukundhansuresh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am not passing any user credentials for starting /
> running CC, it just uses the default domain user /
> password (DEVLAB domain)

Most probably CC is running under LocalSystem account.
You should change the service properties to run under another user, e.g.
your own account.
The account you use to run CC should have CVS passwords saved (the passwords
are saved in user registry) - that is not the case with LocalSystem.

 Alex