[cvsnt] cvsnt and Windows Server 2008

Mackenzie Melo mack at VeedaSoftware.com
Thu Mar 27 19:59:06 GMT 2008

Hi,

We just installed a Windows Server 2008 on a new server and I am trying to
run cvsnt in it but I can't run the cvs control panel. Has anyone tested it
on 2008 yet? Is there any compatibility issue between then that will be
addressed in the next versions? Or am I forgetting to do any configuration?

Thanks.

--
Mackenzie Melo
"You cannot prevent the birds of sadness from passing over your head, but