[cvsnt] Switch to user failed due to configuration error

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Sun Mar 30 00:32:40 GMT 2008

John den Haan wrote:
> Maybe this will help you identify my problem? Maybe there's something
> wrong with the process I'm going through?

Not sure -- I don't do a whole lot with non-system users, but I do use
that during training sessions occasionally.  I seem to recall playing
with it a bit, but short of my reproducing your steps I'm out of ideas
at the moment.

Try fiddling with the control panel, or maybe someone here will have
time to help you through it.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/