[cvsnt] Problem committing file.

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon May 5 13:15:14 BST 2008

Gordon,

> How
> can I get *all* of the files to checkout so that I am the
> default editor of
> them?

You can't - but you can get *all* of the files to checkout so that they
do not need an editor (which I think is what you want).  Torsten already
answered how:
Please see
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1954390&group_
id=48103&atid=451972

> Yes. I don't know how this came to be and I don't know how to
> fix it.

On the CVSNT server go into the CVSNT control panel, find the repository
definition, change the alias.

Regards,

Arthur