[cvsnt] GUI shells fro CVSNT clients?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri May 16 22:12:24 BST 2008

Bo,

> I have not looked at Workspacemanager at all, but I had a look at
> Tortoise a few years back and decided I wanted to keep my Explorer
> clean...

Since they integrate - using one means you get the other at the moment.
Though I vaguely remember that in the TCVS code it is possible to 'turn
off' the explorer menu in some applications.

If what you are saying turns out to be a 'common' requirement then it
may be possible to turn off the menu in explorer and leave it on in
workspacemanager.  Though I'm not going to look at stuff like that for
2.5.04, but maybe afterwards.

I've created bug5281 on it so I do not forget it.

Regards,

Arthur