[cvsnt] Upgrade from CVSNT 2.0.51d to CVSNT 2.5.03 2382 - InvalidRCS Flags

Sean Bertinotti lystakata at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:30:19 BST 2008

Arthur,

This is the result from the rlog:

RCS file: /CVSRepo/Linux/EDC/b3kxEDC.~pas,v
head: 1.1
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 1;     selected revisions: 1
revision 1.1
date: 2006/08/15 10:41:44;  author: seanb;  state: Exp;  kopt: kv;  commitid
: 15d044e1a4dc0fe0;  filename: b3kxEDC.~pas;
Added Linux Source to CVS

I will attempt to use version 2.5.04 RC and give you feed back shortly.

Thanks in advance,
Sean