[cvsnt] Upgrade from CVSNT 2.0.51d to CVSNT 2.5.03 2382 - InvalidRCS Flags

Sean Bertinotti lystakata at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:09:36 BST 2008

Hi Arthur,

I have installed 2.5.04 (3055) and I still get the same problem. Is
there not something that I could run that would check all the flags for
me. Why does it not tell me what flags are offending ? How do you
normally fix offending RCS flags?

Is it better for me to run 2.5.03 or 2.5.04, now that I'm upgrading ?

I think if I cannot resolve this soon I will have to concede to losing
all my history and re-adding all my modules so that we are running the
latest version of CVS. Then on a virtual machine I will install the old
CVS 2.0.51d and if anybody needs older history they can get it from that
machine. Not ideal but the gears must turn.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Sean B