[cvsnt] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: March-Hare message into my commit messages

Gerhard gelists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 09:53:03 GMT 2008

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:22:50 +0100, Jan Keirse  wrote:

>> ... And now to the big question ...
>>
>> If you have suggestions on how we can evangelize the CVS Suite and Pro
>> products to get more sales in a less obtrusive way I would like to hear
>> them.  What triggers you decide to open your wallet or go through the
>> pain of your internal acquisition processes?
>
>I was afraid this question would come but I have to admit: I honestly
>don't know.

I also don't know. One thing I observe though is that there are many,
really many people who don't seem to know that (and how) CVSNT is
different from CVS. Most online resources that compare version control
systems seem to include CVS and SVN and others but not CVSNT (and if
so, often only as a "sidekick" of CVS).

Gerhard