[cvsnt] March-Hare message into my commit messages

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Nov 11 11:39:35 GMT 2008

Fabio,

> I think that  the major contribution to CVS of
> march-hare is the server update.

As I already explained: by purchasing CVS Suite you are helping fund the development of the server.

We are looking at a range of measures to ensure what we are advertising is clearer and will release an update to 2.5.04 once EVS is released.

EVS Server Trial Versions will be available next week with support for SVN clients as well as CVS and CVSNT clients including 'true' atomicity, 'true' rename, incremental repository version nos and more.

EVS Server (CM Server) will come in two editions: a 30 day 'Trial' and a 'Pay Per User'.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett