[cvsnt] Problems installing on Windows 2008 Server Enterprise x64

Clóvis Garcia Marcondes clovis.garcia at phoebus.com.br
Wed Nov 12 20:10:35 GMT 2008

There was an optional update that I didn´t install early (Update for
Windows Server 2008 Server Manager x64 Edition). I decided to install it
and after the restart the problem disappeared. I don´t know the relation
but before the restart the error reported was occurring and after that
it started to work normally.