[cvsnt] Allowing only a specific person to checkout from a given branch

Gaurav Chhabra messagegc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 06:58:24 GMT 2008

Hi,

We are using CVSNT 2.5.03 & developers access the repository using Net Beans
IDE.

Assume that we have three branches named *branch_1*, *branch_2* & *branch_3*.
I want to allow only developer *A* to checkout branch_1. Other developers
should be able to checkout the remaining two branches only i.e., *branch_2*&
*branch_3*.

Is this possible to achieve?

Regards,
Gaurav