[cvsnt] CVS ACL and SSPI

Olexij Tkatchenko olexij at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 13:41:37 GMT 2008

I'm struggling to implement CVSNT ACL with SSPI protocol. I have following fileatr.xml in my repository, consisting of single file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fileattr>
  <directory>
    <acl user="cvs-external"  branch="EXTERNAL_BRANCH">
      <modified_by>otkatche</modified_by>
      <modified_date>2008.11.27.12.16.10</modified_date>
      <all />
    </acl>
    <acl user="cvs-users">
      <all />
      <modified_by>otkatche</modified_by>
      <modified_date>2008.11.27.12.16.06</modified_date>
    </acl>
  </directory>
</fileattr>

Also I created a group file which looks like this:
cvs-external: user1
cvs-user: user2

Basically I want to allow full access for the user group "cvs-external" only for EXTERNAL_BRANCH, and for the group "cvs-users" - full access to anything.
When I try to checkout with user2, I get the message:
"cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory"

What am I doing wrong? What should I do to achieve branch security for a group of users?
--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a