[cvsnt] images and JARs corruption

Luigi Sandon cp at sandon.it
Mon Oct 6 16:01:38 BST 2008

> We usually handle then as kb, but the problem is that one repository

I would suggest you kB which uses a binary delta and requires less
storage - if needed.

> There was another repository that used to give us some troubles in
> this regard but, after we started using TortoiseCVS to upload the
> images and JARs, this files were not corrupted again.

The fact that using Tortoise fixed it may indicate that some files
might not has been added properly - maybe Tortoise detcted the file
type and added it properly. Are you using a cvswrapper file?

Did you checked the history of files giving problems? Otherwise you
should try to enable tracing and contact the cvsnt guys to send it to
them.