[cvsnt] Locking the HEAD/Branch - Is there one good document??

Gromer osindgy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 04:18:54 BST 2008

Hi ,

I'm getting very confused with the concept of locking the HEAD or a branch.
I have found many ways of doing it but i'm totally confused as none of them
work so straight forward as mentioned.. i might be doing something wrong.

I searched the net to get one good doc where the locking is mentioned but i
couldn't fine one. Please can anyone tell me one good document on how to
configure this feature... i have already wasted lot of time on this.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Gromer.