[cvsnt] CVSNT on OpenSolaris

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Apr 23 01:49:10 BST 2009

Tilo,

> I try to compile CVSNT 2.5.04 on OpenSolaris x86... and I'm
> running into a lot of linker errors.

Please post your info to cvsnt-dev instead (eg: gcc version, 'configure'
params, actual link errors).

We certainly compile on Solaris 9, and I think we did have a quick
experiment with OpenSolaris.  New 'ports' are usually created because a
customer pays March Hare for it, though a few (like debian) are
maintained entirely by volunteers.

Regards,

Arthur