[cvsnt] CVSNT on OpenSolaris

Tilo Riemer triemer at vision-experts.com
Thu Apr 23 13:11:37 BST 2009

Arthur,

> Tilo,
>
>> I try to compile CVSNT 2.5.04 on OpenSolaris x86... and I'm
>> running into a lot of linker errors.

After more attempts I can compile the following versions:
2.5.03.2382
2.5.04.2403

I can't compile cuased by linker errors
2.5.04.3236
2.5.05.3240

What are the differences between 2403 and 3236?
Btw build 2382 works satisfying for us running on a RHEL5 system.

> Please post your info to cvsnt-dev instead (eg: gcc version, 'configure'
> params, actual link errors).

If I again try to compile newer versions of cvsnt I will post the result on
the devel list.

Thanks and best regards,
Tilo Riemer

--