[cvsnt] Interation local repository with Eclipse

shashi fernando shash4evr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:44:48 BST 2009

Hi all,

I'm using CVSNT 2.5.03 client with a local repository. I need to set up my
eclipse 3.3 IDE to update the source files from the IDE.I found that eclipse
is not directly supporting external CVSs and tried the suggested methods but
failed. All of the those methods consider a remote repository, however I'm
trying to connect local repository with eclipse.
Can somebody please explain how to set up eclipse 3.3 for tortoiseCVS with
local repository ?

regards
sha