[cvsnt] ERROR:No such repository

rohit sharma rohit.daurala at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:28:55 GMT 2009

Hi All,
I am using eclipse plugin as a client,via which i have created new modules
on HEAD.
while accesing it i am getting below error:
*Could not connect to :pserver:user at server:/opt/cvs/Project : I/O exception
occured:connection refused:/opt/cvs/InetBatch:no such repository.*
this project is already present  but not able to connect.for few projects i
am not getting no error while connecting to it.
Please help me with this error.

Thanks
Rohit