[cvsnt] CVSNT Issue

Ryan.Draper at greencore.com Ryan.Draper at greencore.com
Mon Jan 12 13:58:17 GMT 2009

Afternoon,

I have just downloaded CVSNT from your website and we are currently having
problems with the time it takes to check folders out.

This process takes 3 - 4 minutes check the folders out.

Is this an known issue?

Please can you get back to me regards to this.

Thanks

Ryan Draper
Group IT Infrastructure
Greencore Group plc

T: +44 (0)1909 545106 | M: +44 (0) 779 986 1052 | Support Line: +44 (0)
844 499 4979

Greencore Group (UK), registered as Hazlewood Foods Ltd in England & Wales No 372396. Registered Office: Greencore Group, UK Centre, Midland Way, Barlborough Links Business Park, Barlborough, Chesterfield S43 4XA. VAT No GB 646 3512 40

This e-mail message and any files attached to it are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee indicated in the message, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use the information in this e-mail.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by reply and delete it from your
system. There are risks in communicating via e-mail; e-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, delay, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such corruption, delay, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof. Although steps have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any files attached are free from any viruses, it is advised that the recipient should ensure that they are virus free.  Please note that any views, opinions or advice expressed in this message are those of the
sending individual and not necessarily those of the Company.

Thank you.