[cvsnt] CVSNT and french accent ?

Alexandre Buisson alex.buisson at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:22:42 GMT 2009

2009/1/15 Arthur Barrett <arthur.barrett at march-hare.com>

> Alex,
>
> > i have install the open source CVSNT server from source
> > checkout (december 2008)
>
> Version?  Operating System?  It's always better to use one of the March
> Hare supplied binary installers since we then know more about the
> dependencies (eg: iconv).

Windows XP, CVSNT2.5.04 (Zen) Build 3236 from The March-hare binairy
installer + my own patch rebuild from source to remove your "march-hare" log
message (good commercial approach, bud non open source's spirit ......)

But please sorry,
i have found the reason of this problem, and as suspected it's come from a
merge editor!!!! not from cvs .....

--
Dr. Alexandre Buisson – R&D Team
Thomson STS - Content Security