[cvsnt] Betr.: RE: force commit (despite not being a valid editor

Kerry, Richard richard.kerry at siemens.com
Wed Jan 21 11:20:48 GMT 2009

Note also the -u option on the unedit command.
This allows you to unlock files that another used has locked, if they
are unable to do so.
I've used this a number of times when people have left the company but
hadn't unlocked everything before they went.
It is only available to admins.

Helpfully,
Maybe,
Richard.