[cvsnt] Conversion of a TAG INTO BRANCH

nitesh bansal nitesh.bansal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:25:11 BST 2009

Hi All,

I am maintaining my source code using CVS 1.12.11, i am using CVS tags to
mark every change in the code.I have a requirement that  i need to make
changes in an older tag and assign a new tag to the new code.I think, for
this, i need to convert this tag into a branch.Kindly suggest me the safest
way to convert my tag into a branch.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Nitesh Bansal,