[cvsnt] locked files

Lou C Peca lpeca at csc.com
Mon Mar 23 17:05:07 GMT 2009

Is there any way to determine which files are locked or what files being
waited on?  I seem to have a large number of tasks being hung.  I am
running  2.5.04 ZEN build 3236.  Running on a win 2003 server

Thanks

Lou Peca
O 469-499-8174

delivery.
purpose.

Computer Sciences Corporation
Registered Office: 3170 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, Virginia 22042,
USA
Registered in Nevada, USA No: C-489-59