[cvsnt] Updating from regular tag marks some dirs with sticky branch tag instead of regular tag

Macarascu Alexandru Cristian-AMACARA1 cristian.macarascu at freescale.com
Wed May 27 12:43:06 BST 2009

Ahoj!

I have this problem of several directories checked out with sticky type
T (branch) and other dirs as type N (regular tag), although I am sure
that the tag I checked-out from was never placed as a branch, but always
as a tag...

Moreover, I've asked one of my colleagues to check out using the same
command line and types 'T'/'N' appear in different directories than on
my working copy.

I'm using:
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382
(client/server) from WinCVS 2.1.1.1
Server: CVSNT 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Cristian.

The information contained in this email has been classified as:

( ) Freescale General Business Information
( ) Freescale Internal Use Only
( ) Freescale Confidential Proprietary
(X) Personal Memorandum