[cvsnt] Version 2.5.04 build 3236 slow on windows 2008

Joe Prokop joepro at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:27:19 BST 2009

Just an update for future record.  We setup a proxy for this and it appears
to work now.  I'm still planning on updating when the patch is available so
I don't have to do this.

Relating back to the other thread from last month where running the process
as an Admin fixed the response time,  if they are also using a proxy, the
settings are on a per user basis.  So the proxy may not have been configured
for the Local System user but was configured for the Admin account.  I just
configured the proxy on a cvsadmin account and ran the service under this
user.

--
Joe