[cvsnt] 答复: write to fileattr.xml error when commit a file

李巧霞 liqx at stelcom.com.cn
Wed Sep 16 03:10:53 BST 2009

Arthur,

I use the same version for both server and client ,the version is
2.5.05,build 3489. And also I use the command line as:
  cd G:\temp\tmp2\new temp\文档\
  c:\program files\cvsnt\cvs.exe add -kb GTD81B_配置管理计划.doc
  c:\program files\cvsnt\cvs.exe ci -m "new file" GTD81B_配置管理计划.doc

but the error is still there:
	RCS file: /StelcomRoot/new temp/文档/GTD81B_配置管理计划.doc,v
	done
	XML error at line 0: xmlEncodeEntitiesReentrant : input not UTF-8
	Checking in GTD81B_配置管理计划.doc;
	/StelcomRoot/new temp/文档/GTD81B_配置管理计划.doc,v  <--  GTD81B_配
置管理计划.doc
	initial revision: 1.1
	done
	XML error at line 0: output conversion failed due to conv error,
bytes 0xDC 0xC0 0xED 0xBC

	XML error at line 0: encoder error
	Unable to create D:/StelcomRoot/new temp/文档/CVS/fileattr.xml
	cvs server: cannot write /StelcomRoot/new temp/文档
/CVS/fileattr.xml: No such file or directory just the same problem as
before.

What can I do else?