[cvsnt] Is it possible to completely lock down HEAD, but leave a BRANCH open for READ ONLY access?

Terry Beavers TBeavers at SkywaySoftware.com
Thu Jan 14 21:09:03 GMT 2010

First, I apologize for the confusion, mainly mine.

Second, I reset my AclMode to normal and then started fresh with new
ACL's as follows, but am still unable to checkout code from the
TEST_BRANCH as a "guest" user.

<acl branch="HEAD" user="internal">
   <all />
</acl>