[cvsnt] CVS Check-out returns some files read-only

W. v/d Mortel w.vd.mortel at hccnet.nl
Sat Mar 13 14:30:22 GMT 2010

Hello,

I am using CVSNT already for a long time with Tortoise and did not see any
problems until last week.
When I perform a "Checkout module" some files checkedout from my repository
will be read-only.
I believe that this has something to do with watching files but because I am
the only one using this repository
I never used the watch-possibility.
I already deleted the fileattr.xml-file in my repository but this does not
solve my problem.
Can anybody help me to get my repository clean again. How does CVSNT decide
which files it will checkout
read-only?

Thank you and best regards,

Wamor