[evs] EVS Windermere (a1) Build 2512 (Test Build Nov 13 2006)

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Wed Nov 15 17:06:03 GMT 2006

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Richard Wirth wrote:
>> Hello Tony,
>
> The best I can think of there is the server

Nuts wrong button.

I was going to say the server isn't handling it... Not sure what the
client should be sending in the case of an absolute repository (I think
very old cvs clients used to always work this way, judging by the code).

I'll try to fix it (probably by fudging the client) and do a testing
release on Friday.