[evs] diff -c not traversing directories

news.cvsnt.org arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Nov 17 00:58:45 GMT 2006

Using CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 client against cvs.cvsnt.org server (EVS 2512)
doesnt traverse directories on a diff.

So if I try and get a "patch" of all the differences in my sandbox to the
server, all I get are changes in the root directory.

ie:
cvs co -r CVSNT_2_5_03_2382 -d cvsnt-2.5.03.2382 co cvsnt
cd cvsnt-2.5.03.2382
notepad cvsnt.vcproj
notepad src\client.cpp
cvs diff -c
*** this shows the diff of cvsnt.vcproj but not the diff of client.cpp

This obviously impacts our ability to submit changes to the 2.5 branch...

Let me know if you need a trace.

Regards,

Arthur