[evs] Current status

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jan 11 21:43:36 GMT 2007

> Implemented the properties command (evs prop).  The extended property
> support isn't there yet - requires trigger support & I'll add that at the
> same time I add extended command support (which is the next thing to do,
> in fact).

Tony - I know some people are monitoring this list waiting for fast tag /
fast branch.  Is this already in - or do you have a time frame?

All - March Hare are having a 3 day meeting in Madrid from Feb 1st to Feb
3rd.  Tony will be presenting an update on EVS and a demo on one of these
days (probably Feb 1st) - if anyone is interested in attending and either in
Madird or willing to make their own way there - please drop me an e-mail and
I'll arrange an extra seat.

After this meeting March Hare will most likely be publishing more
information about both CVSNT and EVS roadmaps.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett