[evs] Current status

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.local
Thu Jan 11 22:19:13 GMT 2007

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> Tony - I know some people are monitoring this list waiting for fast tag /
> fast branch.  Is this already in - or do you have a time frame?

It's certainly possible but didn't realize anyone was pushing for it -
there have been no posts on here.

Fast branch is probably going to have to wait for 3.x due to the way
branches are implemented in RCS (unless some way of doing it comes up).
  Fast tag is easier - it's just a matter of tying a tag to a moment in
time.