[evs] Current status

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu Jan 11 23:34:47 GMT 2007

FYI, I've got a patch out for review on cvs 1.12 and 1.11 (which won't
go in until it's been tested on 1.12 for awhile). Sanity.sh tests
included.  Still a bit of nit-picking going on for the tests, but no
challenges to the code (yet?).   When I looked at cvsnt's branch code it
was the same as cvs, so you could get that patch and use it, although
you might want to wait until it's actually accepted.

-Kelly

Of
> Arthur Barrett
> Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:03 PM
> To: evs at cvsnt.org
> Subject: Re: [evs] Current status
>
> Tony,
>
> > It's certainly possible but didn't realize anyone was pushing for it
-
> > there have been no posts on here.
>
> I asked them to - but I assume they prefer to "listen only".
>
> > Fast branch is probably going to have to wait for 3.x due to the way
> > branches are implemented in RCS (unless some way of doing it comes
up).

> Hmm... Didn't realise that.  I for one equate the two - though if I
> thought
> about it I would have remembered there is a bit more of a
difference...