[evs] Current status

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Jan 11 23:38:23 GMT 2007

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> What about magic branches - they are sort of like a cross between tags and
> branches are they not - what category do they fall into?

OT: I thought magic branches happen when you commit magic mushrooms into the
tree. ;-)

[for those who don't understand, don't worry, its just my weird sense of
humour escaping late at night...]

--
David Somers - typographer/programmer/whatever
Random (and sometimes useful) stuff blogged at http://www.omz13.com