[evs] EVS beta 3.1.01 build 2882 (with EVS Manager)

Andreas Tscharner starfire at dplanet.ch
Tue Nov 20 19:05:24 GMT 2007

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> Andreas,
>
>> The trunk is compiling:
>
> Good work!  Any chance you can publish the configure options (eg: did that
> compile with postgres?).

I've just had a look at it and it looks like it compiled with postgres,
at least I find in config.h:
/* Defined if Postgres is available */
#define HAVE_POSTGRES

>> Unfortunately I'm a little short of time at the moment, so I will probably
>> not test as much as I would like to...
>
> What about running the testcvs/testcvs.py script?  It fails on windows for
> some of the more advanced stuff with tags - but that's documented already -
> but it's a good sanity test for init/add/commit/update...

I just have the postgres client development package installed, so I
don't have a server (yet) to try this. So next task is setting up a
postgres server to run the script.

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                                   starfire at dplanet.ch