[evs] EVS beta 3.1.01 build 2882 (with EVS Manager)

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Nov 20 19:30:01 GMT 2007

Andreas,

> I just have the postgres client development package installed, so I don't
> have a server (yet) to try this. So next task is setting up a postgres
> server to run the script.

OK - that's uncharted territory (for me) - post to the group if you get
stuck, maybe Tony will have an idea...

The first thing the test script does is init a repo, then it inits it again
with -Ff to force a delete and overwrite.  I've no idea if that'll work on
Postgres, you could just take the 2nd init out...

Problems that you hit will most likely be in the postgres "driver"
(cvsapi/db/postgres) or with SQL that postgres doesn't like, but of course
there could be some plain old linux bugs in there too...

Regards,

Arthur Barrett