[evs] libxml/parser.h missing from cvsdeps?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Sep 14 06:29:12 BST 2007

Tony,

Trying to build evs/cvsdeps from cvs.cvsnt.org using VS.NET 2005 on XP, and
I'm getting a lot of "Cannot open include file: 'libxml/parser.h'" eg:
cvsapi\xmlnode.h(24).  A google search shows there are a lot of things out
there called "libxml", I downloaded the GNome one and it seemed to work:
http://xmlsoft.org/sources/win32/libxml2-2.6.23.win32.zip

Can you add that to cvsdeps?

Regards,

Arthur