[evs] Next beta build

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Wed Mar 26 06:49:50 GMT 2008

Arthur Barrett wrote:

[snip]
> Anyone who can start compiling the server on Linux with Postgres support and
> begin testing - your assistance will be greatly appreciated (Tony and I are

Concerning compiling on Linux: My last update is from sunday or monday
an it is (still) broken (since a few weeks actually). I don't know the
exact error message, but as far as I remember it misses the
random.h
file that is included on several other files. And without that CRandom
is not defined.

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch