[cvsnt-dev] Re: building + status/release woes

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sun Aug 1 14:48:04 BST 2004

David Somers wrote:
> Or alternatively, how about adding a new command line flag so that more
> verbose info can be shown? I think its quite useful to be able to run
> release and see what files it says are anything but up-to-date.

Something like that can be done with -q update already...  it's
duplication for release (which is the final thing done usually anyway).

> I guess you'll also want to zap that small change so "You have [%d] altered
> files" does says 'file' when there is only 1 modified file :(

Pity...  I hate having to cope with picky frontends but that's the way
it goes at the moment.

Of course when I implement multilingual CVSNT that'll all be completely
changed...