[cvsnt-dev] CVSNT 2.5.04 - CVS version broken

Andreas Tscharner starfire at dplanet.ch
Sun Oct 1 10:38:15 BST 2006

Hello World,

cvs -q update -d -P
make distclean
./configure
make

server.cpp: In function 'char* check_system_password(const char*, const
char*, void**)':
server.cpp:5428: error: 'found_password' was not declared in this scope

cat build.h
#define CVSNT_PRODUCT_BUILD 2471

gcc --version

gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20060920 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-14)

I'm having this error since a couple of weeks, so I suppose, it has to
do something with my system...

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                                   starfire at dplanet.ch